Our planning approach is founded on avoiding the cost and delay of inquiries wherever possible. However, if a project goes to inquiry, whether it be an appeal or a challenge in the NSW Land & Environment Court, the Team at The Planning Hub is here for you.
The Planning Hub has considerable experience and expertise in representing both Applicants and Objectors in matters associated with the NSW Land & Environment Court process.
Our skills in planning appeals is based on an acute awareness and understanding of the material and detailed planning that will influence the appeal determination.
We have the ability to present carefully examined, robust evidence on a range of development matters including:
- Professional Representation at Mediation
- Advocacy Role & Representation at Panels
- Preparation of Statements of Evidence & Joint Expert Reports
- Detailed review of appeal cases & hearings against the NSW Planning Provisions.
- Provision of Expert Town Planning Evidence
Our representation also includes the preparation and lodgement of written submissions on behalf of Objectors, followed up with representation in forums such as Council sessions and Independent Hearing & Assessment Panel (IHAP) meetings.